I Hear His Whisper..."My love for you will never grow dim."

I Hear His Whisper..."My love for you will never grow dim."

I Hear His Whisper . . .
My love for you will never grow dim.
 
Though the heavens roll up like a scroll and the mountains shake and fall into the sea, my love for you will never shake nor will it move. I have held you as my treasure and have longed for you even as you have longed for me. A sacred fire burns within me—an all-consuming fire of love that will never go out. The passion I have to make you mine can never be dimmed or fade away.

I have promised you that I will never leave you comfortless. I carry you every moment. You never have to grope in the dark to find me. Every day the glory of my presence hovers over you, even when you don’t discern it. When you thirst, I give you living water; when you hunger for more, I give you living bread and my satisfying peace. When you lift up your face to me, the sunshine of my love washes over you and strengthens you. Let the reality of my love comfort you today. My presence is all that you need.
Philippians 3:20–21
The Passion Translation
 
We are a colony of heaven on earth as we cling tightly to our lifegiver, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will transform our humble bodies and transfigure us into the identical likeness of his glorified body. And using his matchless power, he continually subdues everything to himself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 95: No Blessing Goes Uncontested (Psalm 41:1–6, Luke 9:57–10:24, Deuteronomy 1:1–2:23)

I Hear His Whisper..."Trust my timing."

Su devocional diario - Cómo nutrir nuestra fe