Paula White Ministries | Home

Paula White Ministries | Home

April 28: Devil, You Left A Breath

"And when He had said this, He breathed on them, and said to them, “Receive the Holy Spirit”."
John 20:22
When I was ill with a rare disease from Africa, which I had contracted while preaching in Nigeria, I found myself struggling to breathe. The pain was awful and as time went by, I continued to get worse.
It had gotten to the point where I was unable to take deep breaths. I was panting like I had just run a mile at full speed. After visiting the doctor’s office one day, the devil told me that I would never preach again. It was like he laughed at me as if to say, “I got ya.” It moved me to tears at first, but then suddenly my cough turned to a roar in the spirit as I belted out “No, devil – you’re a liar!”
Then it hit me “If I have one breath left in me, then I will use it to preach.” That was it for me. I fought back. I knew God had a destiny that I had not yet fulfilled, so I could not die. The devil should have killed me when he had the chance.
God has a plan for your life, and you must fulfill it.
Right now take a deep breath. Breathe in – now out. Now declare: “With every breath I breathe, I will declare Your glory.” When you think you have lost your breath that is when He’ll breathe new life in you!
“Holy Ghost power, breathe on me!”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 95: No Blessing Goes Uncontested (Psalm 41:1–6, Luke 9:57–10:24, Deuteronomy 1:1–2:23)

I Hear His Whisper..."Trust my timing."

Su devocional diario - Cómo nutrir nuestra fe