Paula White Ministries | Home

Paula White Ministries | Home: Pastor Paula White-Cain is a celebrated author and teacher, beloved grandmother, mother and mentor, popular TV personality, and spirit-led preacher of God’s Word. By sharing her story of overcoming tragedy and finding restoration through the power of Christ, she has impacted people from every walk of life in more than 100 countries.

May 28: Watch What You Say

"In the mouth of a fool is a rod of pride, but the lips of the wise will preserve them."
Proverbs 14:3
I have practiced speaking my destiny for years and have seen my words bring blessing into my life, my family and my ministry. But it is possible to ask for things with the wrong motive or without holy living. If our lives are filled with compromise and pride, we will deceive ourselves into destruction.
You cannot expect to get what you desire and speak, if your heart is not right with God.
How do you protect yourself from hurting yourself with foolish speech? First, consecrate yourself daily to God. Second, give God what is His, ten percent of your earnings. Third, confess your sins if you miss the mark. Fourth avoid conversation with those who gossip. Fifth, pray daily. Sixth, read the Word. Seventh, stay in an active church that feeds you.
“Right living equals right talking."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 95: No Blessing Goes Uncontested (Psalm 41:1–6, Luke 9:57–10:24, Deuteronomy 1:1–2:23)

I Hear His Whisper..."Trust my timing."

Su devocional diario - Cómo nutrir nuestra fe