I Hear His Whisper..."Pain becomes a fragrance of love."

I Hear His Whisper..."Pain becomes a fragrance of love.": Rivers of pain and persecution will never extinguish this flame. Endless floods will be unable to quench this raging fire that burns within you. Everything will be consumed. It will stop at nothing as you yield everything to this furious fire until it won’t even seem to you like a sacrifice anymore. Song of Songs 8:7 TPT

I Hear His Whisper . . .
Pain becomes a fragrance of love.
 
Allow the wounding of your soul to bring you into deeper love—closer to me. Even when you feel disappointed, my love never fails. When you are wounded by love, my mercy still stands higher than the heavens. I call you to hold every experience of your life as sacred, and then you will discover my goodness and my power to work everything together for good. Where you see momentary pain, I see blossoms of love beginning to open within you, yielding a sweeter fragrance.

I have called you to be a faithful carrier of my love. As you remain faithful to me, love grows within you. My love and my peace will be twin fruits from the Tree of Life, which sustain you and sweeten your joy. Just look to my face. Focus on me. Let my presence seep into every cell and wash every part of you with healing love. Those who love me most will be transformed the most. Let every opportunity that comes to you this day be the open doorway into my presence.
Song of Songs 2:9
The Passion Translation
 
He comes closer, even to the places where I hide. He gazes into my soul, peering through the portal as he blossoms within my heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 95: No Blessing Goes Uncontested (Psalm 41:1–6, Luke 9:57–10:24, Deuteronomy 1:1–2:23)

I Hear His Whisper..."Trust my timing."

Su devocional diario - Cómo nutrir nuestra fe