Paula White Ministries | Home

Paula White Ministries | Home: Pastor Paula White-Cain is a celebrated author and teacher, beloved grandmother, mother and mentor, popular TV personality, and spirit-led preacher of God’s Word. By sharing her story of overcoming tragedy and finding restoration through the power of Christ, she has impacted people from every walk of life in more than 100 countries.DEVOTIONAL

July 27: Blaze Your Way

"For John truly baptized with water, but you shall be baptized with the Holy Spirit not many days from now."
Acts 1:5

My prayer for you today is that the Spirit of God would come upon you to be a blazing witness for God. There is a secret place that can be reached through prayer and worship.
Believe God today for His anointing to flow through you to break every bondage. Receive a spirit of boldness, strength, and might.
Receive the spirit of the warrior for Christ, the spirit of the Captain of the Host, Lord Jesus Christ.
Rehearse some of your favorite scriptures to build up your faith. If you are a new believer, start in the Gospel of John and the Book of Ephesians. Before you read the Bible, hold it up and declare aloud, “Father I thank you for revelation. I pray that the eyes of my spirit and the meditation of my heart may understand the truth of Your Word. Show me today those truths and areas of Your Word that I need in my life today. Amen.”
“His fire will burn in your heart every day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 95: No Blessing Goes Uncontested (Psalm 41:1–6, Luke 9:57–10:24, Deuteronomy 1:1–2:23)

I Hear His Whisper..."Trust my timing."

Su devocional diario - Cómo nutrir nuestra fe