Paula White Ministries | Home

Paula White Ministries | Home: Pastor Paula White-Cain is a celebrated author and teacher, beloved grandmother, mother and mentor, popular TV personality, and spirit-led preacher of God’s Word. By sharing her story of overcoming tragedy and finding restoration through the power of Christ, she has impacted people from every walk of life in more than 100 countries.

July 28: A Lamb for your House

"God is faithful, and he will not let you be tested beyond your strength, but with the testing he will also provide the way out so that you may be able to endure it."
Exodus 12:3
Parents, if you will apply the blood to your life, you are promised household salvation. You can stop walking the floor and complaining to God about your children
Start walking around your house declaring, “The blood of my Passover Lamb has been applied to my house.
Devil, you cannot cross that bloodline! You are cut off by the blood of Jesus. I don’t care what my situation looks like or what it sounds like. I don’t care what anyone says about it. The blood is applied!”
“There is power in the blood."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 95: No Blessing Goes Uncontested (Psalm 41:1–6, Luke 9:57–10:24, Deuteronomy 1:1–2:23)

I Hear His Whisper..."Trust my timing."

Su devocional diario - Cómo nutrir nuestra fe