I Hear His Whisper..."Give me your weakness."

I Hear His Whisper..."Give me your weakness.": Rivers of pain and persecution will never extinguish this flame. Endless floods will be unable to quench this raging fire that burns within you. Everything will be consumed. It will stop at nothing as you yield everything to this furious fire until it won’t even seem to you like a sacrifice anymore. Song of Songs 8:7 TPT

I Hear His Whisper . . .
Stop for just a moment.
 
Beloved, on days when so many things race through your mind that you can hardly grasp one thought long enough to think it through, stop. Yes, stop. Give yourself permission to sit back and take a breath. Step away from your mental busyness and your to-do list, and find me. I’ll help you organize your day, your week, even the next hour, if you’ll step away for a moment.

Sometimes, obligations feel more chaotic than they actually are, because you have other internal things vying for your attention. You have duties that must be tackled, but you feel overwhelmed because inside you’re dealing with something bigger. There are things you haven’t taken the time to process with me. Situations may be triggering areas inside of you that need to be walked through with me. Or perhaps anxiety is trying to suck you into its debilitating vortex. Either way, you have my permission to let the chores go for a little bit longer, to sit in my presence and be still while I minister my peace to you. When you come away, you’ll have the clear mind and peaceful heart to do all that you need to do in less time.
Philippians 4:6–7
The Passion Translation
 
Don’t be pulled in different directions or worried about a thing. Be saturated in prayer throughout each day, offering your faith-filled requests before God with overflowing gratitude. Tell him every detail of your life, then God’s wonderful peace that transcends human understanding, will make the answers known to you through Jesus Christ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 95: No Blessing Goes Uncontested (Psalm 41:1–6, Luke 9:57–10:24, Deuteronomy 1:1–2:23)

I Hear His Whisper..."Trust my timing."

Su devocional diario - Cómo nutrir nuestra fe