I Hear His Whisper..."Trust my timing."

I Hear His Whisper..."Trust my timing.": Rivers of pain and persecution will never extinguish this flame. Endless floods will be unable to quench this raging fire that burns within you. Everything will be consumed. It will stop at nothing as you yield everything to this furious fire until it won’t even seem to you like a sacrifice anymore. Song of Songs 8:7 TPT

I Hear His Whisper . . .
Trust my timing.
 
The days of completion are mine, not yours. I will complete my work in you in my perfect timing. Even as my ways are perfect, so my timing is perfect. For you have said, "It seems I am standing still and going nowhere." But I say over you, I am unfolding my glory upon you even as you wait on me. I will make it happen and will show you my perfection.

What often feels like an endless season of waiting is often a time of preparation. You must believe in things you cannot see. You must trust that even when things seem silent, I am working on your behalf. If you judge my faithfulness by what you see, you aren’t placing your faith in me at all. Faith believes despite the obvious. It remains tapped into me, honed in on the promises that I made. Don’t let go of those promises, beloved. Don’t doubt my love or faithfulness because it’s taking longer than expected. Stir yourself up to believe again. Dig your heels in, take a deep breath, and trust my timing.
Psalm 27:14
The Passion Translation
 
Here’s what I’ve learned through it all: Don’t give up; don’t be impatient; be entwined as one with the Lord. Be brave and courageous, and never lose hope. Yes, keep on waiting—for he will never disappoint you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 95: No Blessing Goes Uncontested (Psalm 41:1–6, Luke 9:57–10:24, Deuteronomy 1:1–2:23)

Su devocional diario - Cómo nutrir nuestra fe