I Hear His Whisper..."Walk in unity with me."

I Hear His Whisper..."Walk in unity with me.": I Hear His Whisper . . . Walk in unity with me.   Let your life illustrate the glory of my presence within you. You are a conduit of my Holy Spirit, a releaser of heaven to earth. Don’t allow yourself to become stagnant by resisting what I want to do through you. You are meant to flow with me, to do the impossible by the limitless power of my Spirit alive inside of you. My nature has become your nature. When you live in harmonious union with me, continually aware of my voice within you, you do things many others neglect to do. Sometimes, I remind you of someone you normally don’t think about, because they need prayer or a friend to reach out to them. Other times, you’ll see an unfamiliar face somewhere and be drawn to them, even though you don’t know them. Let my compassion flow through you. They may need prayer, a smiling face, or a moment to connect to someone. When you make yourself available to me, paying attention to the thoughts and ideas that rise within you and then acting on them, you are walking in unity with me. Whispers written by Brian Simmons and Gretchen Rodriguez Philippians 2:2 The Passion Translation   I’m asking you, my friends, that you be joined together in

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 95: No Blessing Goes Uncontested (Psalm 41:1–6, Luke 9:57–10:24, Deuteronomy 1:1–2:23)

I Hear His Whisper..."Trust my timing."

Su devocional diario - Cómo nutrir nuestra fe