Your Most Important Task | bibleinoneyear.org

Your Most Important Task | bibleinoneyear.org: The right foundation for the next generation Psalm 119:81-88 This psalm is both a personal reflection on life and also a resource produced by the psalmist to help others build their lives and leadership on the right foundation. In particular, he sets an example of faith in God’s word: ‘I have put my hope in your word… All your commands are trustworthy… I have not forsaken your precepts’ (vv.81b,86a,87b). Lord, help me to be faithful in spite of all the ‘pitfalls’ (v.85) and persecutions (v.86). Help me to do all I can to train up the next generation of leaders.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 95: No Blessing Goes Uncontested (Psalm 41:1–6, Luke 9:57–10:24, Deuteronomy 1:1–2:23)

I Hear His Whisper..."Trust my timing."

Su devocional diario - Cómo nutrir nuestra fe