I Hear His Whisper..."The world’s fury will not break you."


I Hear His Whisper..."The world’s fury will not break you.": View this email in your browser I Hear His Whisper . . . The world’s fury will not break you.   I remind you, my child, of what I have endured to bring you to my side. I have left all to have you. I chose you over my comforts. I gave sacred blood to redeem you and make you my very own. Have you forgotten the sufferings I endured to overcome the world? My love has surrounded you, and this is why you will not be broken by the world’s fury. I overcame so that you may overcome. You will face difficulties even as I faced the fury of hatred from those I came to save. I overcame not only for myself, but for you! Nothing can defeat you when you hide yourself in me. The strength of my love is greater than the hatred of those who are blind. You will not be defeated by the darkness. You will not be broken by the hatred of this fallen world, but you will be an agent of healing as you give your life to me. Though you share in my suffering, you will also share in my triumph. We are one, unbroken by the world’s fury. Stand true to me and watch me become your victory! Whispers written by Brian Simmons and Gretchen Rodriguez Romans 8:17 The Passion Translation   Since we are his true children,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 95: No Blessing Goes Uncontested (Psalm 41:1–6, Luke 9:57–10:24, Deuteronomy 1:1–2:23)

I Hear His Whisper..."Trust my timing."

Su devocional diario - Cómo nutrir nuestra fe