Joyce Meyer - Watch Sermon: How Do I Overcome Depression?


Joyce Meyer - Watch Sermon: How Do I Overcome Depression?: Joyce Meyer  - How Do I Overcome Depression? - sermon online. Joyce: just because my getup and go has got up and gone, that doesn't mean that i have to lay down with it. I have greater power than how i feel. I can actually say, "i am going to get up off of this couch, and i'm going to do something with my life." Ginger: as we walk through each new day, we all have questions. They're just part of life, but did you know there are answers for you? God says when we look, we'll find him, he's not trying to hide anything. So together, we are discovering life's everyday answers. Ginger: our show today on "everyday answers" is a very important one. It's a topic that we take very seriously, so if you or someone you know and love has been dealing with depression, get them in front of this program. In fact, we did a twitter poll and we asked the question, "do you know someone who is dealing with depression?" And % of the people said yes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 95: No Blessing Goes Uncontested (Psalm 41:1–6, Luke 9:57–10:24, Deuteronomy 1:1–2:23)

I Hear His Whisper..."Trust my timing."

Su devocional diario - Cómo nutrir nuestra fe