I Hear His Whisper..."Discover the power of a grateful heart."


I Hear His Whisper..."Discover the power of a grateful heart.": I Hear His Whisper . . . Discover the power of a grateful heart.   I release a power greater than any force known to man when you praise me. You can't imagine the power that gratitude can have in your life. As you give me thanks, I refine your soul and remove regret from your life. I will free you when you give me thanks. The more satisfied you are with me, the more satisfied you will be in all areas of your life. To receive my blessings and feel overwhelmed by my generosity and love is the mark of an unselfish heart. To receive my blessings and be consumed with gratitude are marks of a true worshiper. Remember how the Israelites grumbled to Moses in the wilderness? Yet even as they grumbled, my glory cloud was over their heads. They looked at earthly things and not at me. Ingratitude is a disease that is easily spread among my people. But praises will break the curse, lift the veil, open the heavens, and provide miracles, even in a wilderness. I call you to a life of gratitude. I long for you to discover the power of a grateful heart. Whispers written by Brian Simmons and Gretchen Rodriguez Psalm 136:1–2 The Passion Translation   Let everyone thank God, for he is good, and he i

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 95: No Blessing Goes Uncontested (Psalm 41:1–6, Luke 9:57–10:24, Deuteronomy 1:1–2:23)

I Hear His Whisper..."Trust my timing."

Su devocional diario - Cómo nutrir nuestra fe