Crossfire Weekly Newsletter - January 26, 2021


Crossfire Weekly Newsletter - January 26, 2021: THE LORD PRESERVED DAVID WHITHERSOEVER HE WENT - Part II by Gabriel Swaggart  “And David and all Israel went to Jerusalem, which is Jebus; where the Jebusites were, the inhabitants of the land” (I Chronicles 11:4).   WILL THE CROSS WORK FOR TEENAGERS? Simply put, yes! There is not a separate way for young people different from that which is given in the Bible. Jesus Christ did not present another way for the youth of Israel that was different from the adults. Still, it was all the same, “Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” (Matt. 11:28-30). This yoke that Christ is speaking of is the yoke of the cross. Once a believer places his faith in the cross of Christ, and in that alone, this gives the Holy Spirit the ability to work in our lives and to do for us what we cannot do for ourselves. But notice the one word that the modern church world needs to look at very carefully: all. “All ye that labour and are heavy laden”—this means the cross of Christ is what our young people need. The

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 95: No Blessing Goes Uncontested (Psalm 41:1–6, Luke 9:57–10:24, Deuteronomy 1:1–2:23)

I Hear His Whisper..."Trust my timing."

Su devocional diario - Cómo nutrir nuestra fe