Paula White Ministries

Paula White Ministries: Pastor Paula White-Cain is a celebrated author and teacher, beloved grandmother, mother and mentor, and spirit-led preacher of God’s Word.
image

January 31: Words that Last

“Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away."

Matthew 24:35

If my thoughts, philosophies, ideas, or reason are built on anything but the Word of God, they are nothing but sinking sand. They will not last. They will not produce the promises God has guaranteed me in His Word. I must get rid of my old ways of thinking. I must build a new thought process based upon the Word of God.

That means that no matter what my teachers, my doctors, my friends, my family, or even my pastor says, it is not going to matter unless it is in agreement with the Word of God. God’s Word produces God’s promises.

We are to be changed from glory to glory.

Paul tells us to be changed by the renewing of our minds. The word renew also can mean “renovation”. Many years ago I had a portion of my home renovated. It was quite an undertaking. I had to repair, restore, take away the old, and make new. The Holy Spirit is the foreman of the construction site of your life, and the Word of God is the tool that is to be used for the process.

“The key to transformation is determined by your renovation."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 95: No Blessing Goes Uncontested (Psalm 41:1–6, Luke 9:57–10:24, Deuteronomy 1:1–2:23)

I Hear His Whisper..."Trust my timing."

Su devocional diario - Cómo nutrir nuestra fe