7 Blessings of The Passover - City of Destiny


7 Blessings of The Passover - City of Destiny: 7 Blessings of The Passover A miracle is about to happen for you! Paula White-Cain & Dr. Steve Munsey Compartir Give Descargar You can release 7 specific blessings according to Exodus 23: 1. Assign an angel to you. “Behold, I send an Angel before you...” (verse 20). 2. Be an enemy to your enemies “I will be an enemy to your enemies...” (verse 22). 3. Give you prosperity “So you shall serve the LORD, your God, and He will bless your bread and your water” (verse 25). 4. Take sickness away from you “And I will take sickness away from the midst of you” (verse 25). 5. Give you a long life “I will fulfill the number of your days” (verse 26). 6. Bring increase and inheritance “... until you have increased, and you inherit the land” (verse 30). 7. Give a special year of blessing (verse 29).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 95: No Blessing Goes Uncontested (Psalm 41:1–6, Luke 9:57–10:24, Deuteronomy 1:1–2:23)

I Hear His Whisper..."Trust my timing."

Su devocional diario - Cómo nutrir nuestra fe