JESUS ​​CALL YOUR DOOR;

Knowing Who You Are In Christ?

I am strengthened with all might according to His glorious power of him (Colossians 1:11).

• I am submitted to God, and the devil flees from me because I resist him in the Name of Jesus

(James 4: 7).

• I have the mind of Christ (1 Corinthians 2:16; Philippians 2: 5).

• I have the peace of God that passes all understanding (Philippians 4: 7).

• I have the Greater One living in me; greater is He Who is in me than he who is in the world

(1 John 4: 4).

• I have received the gift of righteousness and reign as a king in life by Jesus Christ (Romans 5:17).

• I have received the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Jesus, the eyes of my

understanding being enlightened (Ephesians 1: 17-18).

• I have received the power of the Holy Spirit to lay hands on the sick and see them recover, to cast

out demons, to speak with new tongues. I have power over all the power of the enemy, and nothing

shall by any means harm me (Mark 16: 17-18; Luke 10: 17-19).

• I have put off the old man and have put on the new man, which is renewed in the knowledge after

the image of Him Who created me (Colossians 3: 9-10).

• I have given, and it is given to me; good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running

over, men give into my bosom (Luke 6:38).

• I have no lack for my God supplies all of my need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus

(Philippians 4:19).

• I can quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one with my shield of faith (Ephesians 6:16).

• I can do all things through Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:13).

• I show forth the praises of God Who has called me out of darkness into His marvelous light

(1 Peter 2: 9).

• I press on toward the goal to win the prize to which God in Christ Jesus is calling us upward

(Philippians 3:14).

• For God has not given us a spirit of fear; but of power, love, and a sound mind (2 Timothy 1: 7).

• It is not I who live, but Christ lives in me (Galatians 2:20).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 95: No Blessing Goes Uncontested (Psalm 41:1–6, Luke 9:57–10:24, Deuteronomy 1:1–2:23)

I Hear His Whisper..."Trust my timing."

Su devocional diario - Cómo nutrir nuestra fe