I Hear His Whisper..."I will bring the change you need."


I Hear His Whisper..."I will bring the change you need.": I Hear His Whisper... I will bring the change you need.   You have said to me, “Take my life and make me into the person you want me to be.” Listen to my words, and they will be life and power inside of you. The greatest joy of your life will be in knowing me—in knowing that I am kind and tenderhearted to my children, and full of compassion and forgiveness toward those who fall. It is in knowing me that you come to know exactly who you are. Maintain this posture of wholehearted devotion, and I will make you a sharpened, pure instrument of my love. Bring me your listening heart, and I will bring you the life and change you long for. This season of change will move you from passivity into passion. The fire of my love will motivate you to make sacrifices of time and treasure such as you have never entered into before. I am moving upon your heart to yield to me, to go where I send you, and to do what I called you to do. Follow me even at great personal cost, and you will see me as the great Promise Keeper. Whispers written by Brian Simmons and Gretchen Rodriguez Psalm 51:12 The Passion Translation   Let my passion for life be restored, tasting joy in every breakthrough you bring to m

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 95: No Blessing Goes Uncontested (Psalm 41:1–6, Luke 9:57–10:24, Deuteronomy 1:1–2:23)

I Hear His Whisper..."Trust my timing."

Su devocional diario - Cómo nutrir nuestra fe