BLESSING OF THE SPIRIT IN THE MORNING AND PROTECTION OF DREAM; BEDTIME


Blessing of the spirit in the morning:


Command your spirit to pay attention by praying out loud:


"I bless and call my spirit to operate in prominent leadership

paper on my soul and my body. I call my spirit to align with him

Jesus' purpose for my life today. "


Spiritual Blessing for Bedtime:


Command your spirit to pay attention by praying out loud:


"I bless my spirit to come to be in a prominent leadership

paper on my soul and my body. I call on my spirit to receive everything else

and the revelation that the Holy Spirit brings me during the night. As the

give his beloved while I sleep. "


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 95: No Blessing Goes Uncontested (Psalm 41:1–6, Luke 9:57–10:24, Deuteronomy 1:1–2:23)

I Hear His Whisper..."Trust my timing."

Su devocional diario - Cómo nutrir nuestra fe