Supernatural Favor is coming! - City of Destiny

Supernatural Favor is coming! - City of Destiny

You WILL see the Promises of God come to pass! - Activate Supernatural Favor NOW!

Dear RUBEN D,

I AM MAKING THESE DECLARATIONS OF FAVOR OVER YOU TODAY:

  • FINANCES & RESOURCES WILL POUR INTO YOUR LIFE!
  • YOUR ENEMIES WILL BE STILL & SILENCED- THEY WILL EVEN BLESS YOU!
  • MIRACLES & HEALING WILL MANIFEST IN YOUR LIFE!
  • DOORS OF INCREDIBLE ACCESS & OPPORTUNITY WILL OPEN FOR ADVANCEMENT & SUCCESS!

*You may have already received emails from me regarding a window of supernatural Favor God is pouring out to His Remnant... You may have even already responded... but when God instructs me to send a Word, I obey.

Keep Reading...

FAVOR will take you where your resume can't take you.

FAVOR will do for you what your bank account won't do, your friend won't do, your associations, your education, your intelligence, your good looks can't do...

FAVOR is an absolute necessity for every born again believer, if they're going to see God's promises come to pass.

...and I declare right NOW you WILL see the promises of God come to pass in your life! Say this out loud, "April 2021 Anointing"...

It was very important I email you regarding the opportunity I believe God has placed before us for the month... I call this "an April Anointing" I believe a season of SUPERNATURAL FAVOR in 4 specific areas is about to be unlocked in your life THIS MONTH!

God has spoken and I believe that He is going to RELEASE the anointing for favor upon His remnant. You will "find Favor as Mary did..."

God has spoken and ordained that a brief season of INCREDIBLE FAVOR is coming to a REMNANT within the next few days! RUBEN D, this is a season of SUPERNATURAL FAVOR! I knew then why you could not escape my mind! Let me explain…


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 95: No Blessing Goes Uncontested (Psalm 41:1–6, Luke 9:57–10:24, Deuteronomy 1:1–2:23)

I Hear His Whisper..."Trust my timing."

Su devocional diario - Cómo nutrir nuestra fe