(1) Ron Carpenter Daily - Monday, July 26, 2021 - YouTube


(1) Ron Carpenter Daily - Monday, July 26, 2021 - YouTube: Ron Carpenter Daily - Monday, July 26, 2021 Unlisted 1,404 views21 Jul 2021 157 0 SHARE SAVE Ron Carpenter 79.4K subscribers SUBSCRIBED Imagination Philippians 3:13 (NKJV) Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, Today’s Devotional Your memory is the size of a closet. Your imagination on the other hand? The size of a universe. However, so often we get caught and dwell in our past. We continue to think about what should be over and done with. You might be asking, “How do I stop doing that? How do I leave these thoughts behind?” Here’s what you have to do. You have to give your imagination a future so great that it’ll cause you to leave behind the thoughts of everything that hurt you in the past! Today, don’t abide in the closet. Use your imagination! Reflection Are you ready to imagine a future so good that you leave behind the thoughts of your past? Or do you choose to keep dwelling in the past?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 95: No Blessing Goes Uncontested (Psalm 41:1–6, Luke 9:57–10:24, Deuteronomy 1:1–2:23)

I Hear His Whisper..."Trust my timing."

Su devocional diario - Cómo nutrir nuestra fe