A Pillow on Which to Rest Our Weary Heads | Bible in One Year

A Pillow on Which to Rest Our Weary Heads | Bible in One Year: Wisdom Psalm 89:1-8 A maskil of Ethan the Ezrahite. 1 I will sing of the Lord’s great love forever;         with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known         through all generations. 2 I will declare that your love stands firm forever,         that you have established your faithfulness in heaven itself. 3 You said, “I have made a covenant with my chosen one,         I have sworn to David my servant, 4 ‘I will establish your line forever         and make your throne firm through all generations.’” 5 The heavens praise your wonders, Lord,         your faithfulness too, in the assembly of the holy ones. 6 For who in the skies above can compare with the Lord?         Who is like the Lord among the heavenly beings? 7 In the council of the holy ones God is greatly feared;         he is more awesome than all who surround him. 8 Who is like you, Lord God Almighty?         You, Lord, are mighty, and your faithfulness surrounds you.Wisdom

Psalm 89:1-8

A maskil of Ethan the Ezrahite.

1 I will sing of the Lord’s great love forever;
        with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known
        through all generations.
2 I will declare that your love stands firm forever,
        that you have established your faithfulness in heaven itself.
3 You said, “I have made a covenant with my chosen one,
        I have sworn to David my servant,
4 ‘I will establish your line forever
        and make your throne firm through all generations.’”

5 The heavens praise your wonders, Lord,
        your faithfulness too, in the assembly of the holy ones.
6 For who in the skies above can compare with the Lord?
        Who is like the Lord among the heavenly beings?
7 In the council of the holy ones God is greatly feared;
        he is more awesome than all who surround him.
8 Who is like you, Lord God Almighty?
        You, Lord, are mighty, and your faithfulness surrounds you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 95: No Blessing Goes Uncontested (Psalm 41:1–6, Luke 9:57–10:24, Deuteronomy 1:1–2:23)

I Hear His Whisper..."Trust my timing."

Su devocional diario - Cómo nutrir nuestra fe