I Hear His Whisper..."My cleansing love will wash over you."

I Hear His Whisper..."My cleansing love will wash over you.": I Hear His Whisper... My cleansing love will wash over you.   I am cleansing you. Over and over and over, I am washing you in my love and soaking you in my grace. It’s true that you are already clean, for my Word lives in you and brings forth fruit. But did I not wash my beloved disciples’ feet? In like manner, I will wash the filth from your feet until every place you stand becomes holy. Many times, your thoughts need my cleansing fire to destroy the lies that seek to lodge in your heart. I will cleanse your thoughts until you are fixed on nothing but the ways of holiness and purity. I set you apart to be fully mine, and what is it that makes you fully mine? A surrendered heart and a mind that carries my thoughts in love to others. Be wise and alert to the greatest deception of all: self-deception. I will continue to sift your motives until your conscience is clean before my glory. I desire purity, not only outwardly, but with every activity and motive. Whatever you speak, speak it as the living truth of God. Whatever you do, do it as unto me. Then watch as my cleansing love washes over you. Whispers written by Brian Simmons and Gretchen Rodriguez Philippians 4:8 The Passion Tran

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 95: No Blessing Goes Uncontested (Psalm 41:1–6, Luke 9:57–10:24, Deuteronomy 1:1–2:23)

I Hear His Whisper..."Trust my timing."

Su devocional diario - Cómo nutrir nuestra fe