Ron Carpenter Daily - I Am - YouTube

Ron Carpenter Daily - I Am - YouTube
83.5K subscribers
SUBSCRIBED
Exodus 3:14 And God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM.” And He said, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, I AM has sent me to you.’ ” Today’s Devotional Did you know that you serve the great “I am”? What does that mean? It means He doesn’t have a past, present, or future. There’s nothing He could learn or in any way increase. He is who He is, and there’s nothing that can change that. Today, find comfort in knowing that in an ever-changing world, you serve the Almighty who is steady, faithful, and abounds in goodness and love. Both now and forever! Reflection Think about how good it is to serve the God who never changes. Praise Him, today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 95: No Blessing Goes Uncontested (Psalm 41:1–6, Luke 9:57–10:24, Deuteronomy 1:1–2:23)

I Hear His Whisper..."Trust my timing."

Su devocional diario - Cómo nutrir nuestra fe