Paula White Ministries

Paula White Ministries: Pastor Paula White-Cain is a celebrated author and teacher, beloved grandmother, mother and mentor, and spirit-led preacher of God’s Word 

February 17: Devil, You Left a Breath

And when He had said this, He breathed on them, and said to them, “Receive the Holy Spirit."

John 20:22

As I stated yesterday, there was a time when I was deathly ill with a rare disease from Africa that I contracted while preaching in Nigeria. It was challenging and painful to breathe. Nevertheless, I continued to pray and believe for the manifestation of what Jesus already paid for—my healing.

It had gotten to the point where I was unable to take deep breaths. I was panting like I had just run a mile at full speed. After visiting the doctor’s office one day, the devil told me that I would never preach again. It was like he laughed at me, as if to say, “I got you.” At first, the tears welled up in my eyes, but then suddenly, my cough turned into a roar of the spirit. I belted out, “No devil! You’re a liar!”

Then it hit me. If I have one breath left in me, then I will use it to preach. That was all I needed. I fought back. I knew God had a destiny for me that I had not yet fulfilled, so I could not die. The devil should have killed me when he had the chance. This applies to you, too. God has a plan for your life, and you must fulfill it. Right now, take a deep breath. Breathe in. Breathe out. Then, say this out loud, “With every breath I breathe, I will declare God’s glory.” Just when you think you’ve lost your breath, that is when He’ll breathe on you.

Holy Spirit power, breathe on me!

 
image

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 95: No Blessing Goes Uncontested (Psalm 41:1–6, Luke 9:57–10:24, Deuteronomy 1:1–2:23)

I Hear His Whisper..."Trust my timing."

Su devocional diario - Cómo nutrir nuestra fe