Today's Word | Joel Osteen Ministries

Today's Word | Joel Osteen 

Come Out of Your Shell

Feb 16, 2022

Today’s Scripture

Proverbs 18:16, NKJV
A man's gift makes room for him, and brings him before great men.

Today’s Word

God has entrusted us with gifts and talents, but too often we let fear hold us back. We're hiding our gifts, hiding our talents, hiding our personality. We're afraid to come out of our shell, afraid we may not be accepted. It's time to quit hiding. If God has given you the gift to sing, start singing. If you can write, start writing. If you can lead, start leading. If you can build, start building. If you can teach, start teaching. That gift doesn't do you or anyone else any good if you keep it to yourself. It has to be released.

Your gift may seem small, but when you develop it, big doors will open. You don't have to have a great gift for God to use you in a great way. Today's Scripture doesn't say you have to have a big gift, an important gift, an impressive gift. Whatever you have, if you develop it and keep getting better, it will open doors of opportunity, doors of promotion, and doors of influence.

Prayer for Today

Father, thank You for the gifts and talents You have given to me as well as my personality. Thank You that You created me to release my gift and make a difference in the world. I declare that I refuse to let fear keep me in hiding. In Jesus' Name, Amen




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 95: No Blessing Goes Uncontested (Psalm 41:1–6, Luke 9:57–10:24, Deuteronomy 1:1–2:23)

I Hear His Whisper..."Trust my timing."

Su devocional diario - Cómo nutrir nuestra fe