Robert Morris - Watch Sermon: You Need these TWO THINGS to Live Beyond Blessed

Robert Morris - Watch Sermon: You Need these TWO THINGS to Live Beyond 
I Hear His Whisper...
Fear is not your friend.
 
Fear is not your friend, so stop agreeing with it. Stop listening to every lie the enemy throws at you, as if you don’t have the power to resist it. Decline the invitation to cower in fear, while rehearsing the outcome he has envisioned for you. Declare my truth. Take up your shield of faith. It will quench the fiery darts of hell. Stand and be courageous.

You are powerful, filled with the same Spirit that raised my Son from the grave. Trust the power of my love within you. Dig your faith into the heart of fear and tear it away from your soul. Thrust it before my presence and trust me to be who I say I am. Fear and trust cannot coexist. You do not have to figure this out. Don’t allow the enemy to trick you into thinking that obsessing over this will change it. It will not. Simply release this into my hands and close the door to fear. I am here with you. Release the fear. Trust me.
Luke 8:24–25
The Passion Translation
 
Alarmed, the disciples woke Jesus up and said, “Master, Master, we’re sinking! Don’t you care that we’re going to drown?” With great authority Jesus rebuked the howling wind and surging waves, and instantly they became calm. Then Jesus said to them, “Why are you fearful? Have you lost your faith in me?”
Latest Blog
"Lord Over All Storms" by Heidi Baker
Since the last time I wrote, it feels like the world’s storms have only grown stronger and more chaotic. There are more wars in the news. There are cyclones at home in Mozambique, there is spiritual shaking and tremendous fear in many lands. For all these reasons it is even more important for us to come together and affirm what the church has always believed...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 95: No Blessing Goes Uncontested (Psalm 41:1–6, Luke 9:57–10:24, Deuteronomy 1:1–2:23)

I Hear His Whisper..."Trust my timing."

Su devocional diario - Cómo nutrir nuestra fe