Paula White Ministries

Paula White Ministries: Pastor Paula White-Cain is a celebrated author and teacher, beloved

May 26: You Can Make It

And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."

2 Corinthians 12:9

God does His most powerful work when we are weak, empty, and helpless. We don’t like to be in this state, but it is the condition out of which God builds masterpieces. We want full; God desires empty.

Being weak is sometimes depicted as something painful or unpleasant. But pain can become a conduit for power. I eventually discovered that what was meant to destroy us can actually be used to make us strong and whole. What was supposed to be a stumbling block in our life can become a steppingstone. You may be saying, “Paula, what good can possibly come out of my situation? How can God take my mess and get any glory?” It is interesting to me that transforming messes into blessings is God’s specialty. God does not communicate with us, bless us, and use us because we are perfect. It is because His strength can be made perfect our weaknesses.

Does your life seem like it has no purpose or meaning? Do you feel like you are spinning around on a merry-go-round? Be of good cheer. It is not an end for you, but merely an opportunity for God to move, to bring order, to do a miraculous, creative work in your life. When we offer God our weaknesses and our brokenness, He offers us His power, strength, hope, peace, and His presence. Make the great exchange.

God does His most powerful work when we are weak, empty, and helpless.


 
image
grandmother, mother and mentor, and spirit-led preacher of God’s Word.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 95: No Blessing Goes Uncontested (Psalm 41:1–6, Luke 9:57–10:24, Deuteronomy 1:1–2:23)

I Hear His Whisper..."Trust my timing."

Su devocional diario - Cómo nutrir nuestra fe