Ron Carpenter Daily - Shut Up in My Bones - YouTube

Ron Carpenter Daily - Shut Up in My Bones - YouTube: eremiah 20:9 Then I said, “I will not make mention of Him, Nor speak anymore in His name.” But His word was in my heart like a burning fire Shut up in my bones; I was weary of holding it back, And I could not. Today’s Devotional Has God put a Word burning inside of your mouth? Is it a message that you can feel all the way down in your bones? You can’t keep something like that in. You have to let it out! Today, don’t be shy when the Lord gives You a Word. Let it out with the fire of God! Reflection Don’t hold in what God has intended for you to spread!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 95: No Blessing Goes Uncontested (Psalm 41:1–6, Luke 9:57–10:24, Deuteronomy 1:1–2:23)

I Hear His Whisper..."Trust my timing."

Su devocional diario - Cómo nutrir nuestra fe