Ron Carpenter Daily - Off the Bench! - YouTube

Ron Carpenter Daily - Off the Bench! - YouTube: Ron Carpenter Daily - Off the Bench! Unlisted Ron Carpenter 102K subscribers Subscribed 69 Share Download Save 664 views 16 Aug 2023 Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Today’s Devotional There is a specific assignment that is tailored just for you! You can’t look to other people to do it for you, you have to jump off the sideline and do it yourself! Today, get up and speak to your enemies. Overcome them. They will only respond to your voice in Jesus’ name! Prayer Father, I come before You in the name of Jesus with gratitude and thankfulness in my heart. I praise Your mighty name. Today, I choose to get off the sidelines of my assignment. I’m going to overcome anything in my way. Nothing will stop me from walking in what You called me to walk in. In Jesus’ name, amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 95: No Blessing Goes Uncontested (Psalm 41:1–6, Luke 9:57–10:24, Deuteronomy 1:1–2:23)

I Hear His Whisper..."Trust my timing."

Su devocional diario - Cómo nutrir nuestra fe