(3) Ron Carpenter Daily - Saying the Right Things - YouTube

(3) Ron Carpenter Daily - Saying the Right Things - YouTube: Proverbs 18:21Death and life are in the power of the tongue,And those who love it will eat its fruit.Today’s DevotionalYou can speak death to the things that..Proverbs 18:21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue, And those who love it will eat its fruit. Today’s Devotional You can speak death to the things that do not align with the Word of God. Additionally, you can speak life to seemingly dead situations and raise them back up! Today, know that life and death are in your mouth. Be careful of every word that flows from it! Prayer Father, I thank You for Your wonder and strength. Today, I’m going to say all the right things and let no corrupt words flow forth from my mouth. On top of that, I’ll speak life to all the things You show me I need to speak to. In Jesus’ name, amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 95: No Blessing Goes Uncontested (Psalm 41:1–6, Luke 9:57–10:24, Deuteronomy 1:1–2:23)

I Hear His Whisper..."Trust my timing."

Su devocional diario - Cómo nutrir nuestra fe