Watch Today’s Enjoying Everyday Life Show with Joyce Meyer!

Watch Today’s Enjoying Everyday Life Show with Joyce Meyer

May 27: Get grounded in the truth of God

"So faith comes by hearing [what is told], and what is heard comes by the preaching [of the message that came from the lips] of Christ (the Messiah Himself)."

Romans 10:17

Do you know what I did for years and years and years? Honestly, I still do it. Every single day of my life. I listen to the Word. I read the Word. I listen to two to three sermons, many of my own as well as other people’s. But for years, I listened to the Word of God continually. I wanted to always get it in me because I knew that faith was produced by hearing the Word. When that Word gets inside of you, it begins to bring revelation, an extraordinary unveiling, and a removing of the blinders. If you’re listening to the Word, then it’s NOT easy to be led by what the world is saying, what the “experts” are saying, and more. These days there are a number of audio versions of the Bible available for free on various apps. So, take note of what or who you’re listening to. We can’t always control what we hear, but we can choose what we listen to. Jesus paid too high of a price for you to follow every pied piper. Get grounded in the truth of God’s Word, and you’ll be able to recognize the devil’s lies. Remember,

all your answers are found either in God’s Word or God’s presence.

 
image
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 95: No Blessing Goes Uncontested (Psalm 41:1–6, Luke 9:57–10:24, Deuteronomy 1:1–2:23)

I Hear His Whisper..."Trust my timing."

Su devocional diario - Cómo nutrir nuestra fe